Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Old Man Winter has gone away...for now

We went to the park the other day. The weather has been so nice lately. I am ready for spring! This was Alli's first trip to the park. She enjoyed it. She was looking at everything-the trees, water, fountain, ducks. She saw ducks for the first time. I love thinking about the world as she sees it. Everything she sees is new and exciting and a learning opportunity. We look forward to many more days spent at the park.These ducks walked with us for a long time. Luke named them Jack and Mack. We said they were our bodyguards. :) I am a biased mother but my goodness I think she is pretty.We had a little six months old birthday party for her. She is growing up so quickly. Look out dad, she's already getting kisses!

4 comments:

Malma said...

cute cake!

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

That is so cute! and she is so cute! I thought winter was almost done here, but then yesterday we got hit with 6" of snow! So how was the concert? Did you take any pictures?

MegBass said...

6 months!! How did that go by so fast! I love the cake, you have to tell me your secrets of being a cute mom!!

Jack and Nicci said...

oh my goodness, she is such a cutie!!! Really good to see you too. Miss you mel!!