Monday, February 23, 2009

Husband Tag...

I was tagged by Shalise so here I go.
Just a little info about the man I love!

-Where we met: We met on a blind date after Shauna gave Dave my number. So we first met at the front porch of my parents house.
-How long we dated before we were married: We dated for 8 months before we were married.
-How long have we been married: 3 years, 2 months, 7 days. Don’t worry, I honestly did not know that off the top of my head.
-What's my favorite feature about him: His eyes. They are gorgeous blue and he has the best eyebrows. His eyebrows are great. I tell him I hope Allison gets his eyebrows. I have struggled with my brows for a long time. Hence, I notice these things. ;)
-What's my favorite quality about him: I can’t pick just one. He is loyal, loving, funny, charming, and he "gets" me. I am one lucky girl!
-What's his nickname for me: Antelope and mama. Thinking about it...I may have to encourage some new nicknames for me. Maybe sweetheart or honey would be nice.
-His favorite color: Blue? or Red?
-His favorite food: I don't know. He has a lot. Some are chicken divan, terriyaki steak, blueberry yogurt, peanut butter cookies.
-His favorite sport: ALL!
-Who said the L word first: Well mostly Dave did. But once Before we had "said" it, I slipped and instead of saying like you I said love but I just brushed it off and continued to talk as if I hadn't said it. He didn't hear it so it didn't happen. Then later on he said it for real.
-First kiss when and where: It was in my basement the morning I left for London. It had been after a week of hanging out everyday and I wanted to kiss him but at the same time I didn't because I was leaving and who knew if anything would come of this. But finally we kissed. The rest is history.... ahhhh, how romantic.
-Favorite couple thing to do: Just spending time together, cooking, walking, hot tubbing.
-How many kids: 1 cute baby girl.
-His age: 26
-His favorite music: Rockish stuff.
-What I admire most about him: Everything.
-His favorite pastimes: Playing basketball, watching sports or a couple favortire tv shows, and lately, reading-which I find soooo attractive!
-Will he read his: Probably

Tag: Megan, Paula, Julia

No comments: