Sunday, February 8, 2009


I am at my parents house so I don't have my regular pictures to post for Christmas, New Year, Blessing... you know all the ones I have yet to post :) But I just wanted to give a quick update. The reason it has been extra long is because I have become addicted to Facebook. I really admire all of you who regularly maintain both. Good for you. I am working on finding a balance. I love snow and rain but I am getting anxious for spring to come. Now an Allison update: she is the best baby ever. She is 5 1/2 months, she has her two bottom teeth, she eats rice cereal and rice cereal mixed with veggies. So far she likes peas, squash, and carrots, but she did not like green beans. We tried green beans first so now that she's tried the others we will give them another try. We will see if she likes it now. We are head over heels in love with her. She gives the best smiles. Ok, that is enough. Hope you all are well.

3 comments:

MegBass said...

What a sweet baby! I can't wait to have a play date!! She is a little clone of you Melanie, so adorable!!!

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

Facebook is fun, but it does not work on our computer. So please don't forget about your blog. Alison is so cute and getting so big!

Paula said...

Melanie....I'm so excited I found your blog! Soooo cute! I completly understand the trying to find a balance between blogging and FB! I made the 'mistake'?? of thinking I could attempt starting both the same week! Yea, my brain almost exploded! But blogging is FUN!! Your little one is adorable! We're gonna try to come out for Brian's wedding...so ya'll can meet my two 'mystery beebies'! haha! It's so weird that no one has really met Logan and Phoenix! Ok, hope to see you all SOON! : )