Monday, December 6, 2010

Tis the Season

for family fun, lights, treats, being with friends, shopping, wrapping, and remembering. To kick things off we went to see the Christmas lights at Temple Square.We ate dinner at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.

and watched the Nativity Scene. After all, we wouldn't have a Christmas season if it wasn't for the birth of our Savior, the Redeemer of the world, baby Jesus. He is the reason for the season!
Before we left Allison played with the water and decided she would try to get a closer look. We love her, always full of adventures and silliness.
A bit later into the season we made a quick little drive up to Idaho Falls. My dear and near (to my heart) friend lives up there and she was going to help me work on some crafts I was making for Christmas. She is my crafting buddy and we used to always make great things together. I have not crafted much at all since she moved far away to Washington but now she is in Idaho which is way easier to go visit. So we made of day trip of it and the girls sewed while the boys watched football and the little girls napped and played. It was a very fun and productive day. Thanks a million for your help Shalise!
Allison and Keira--aren't they cutie pies?!?!
These are the aprons we made and they are reversible. I loved how they turned out!!!



No comments: