Wednesday, December 1, 2010

St. George

A few weeks ago Allison and I headed down to St. George for a weekend. We went with my mom and dad, my Uncle Scott and Aunt Tobi, my cousins Julia and Jennie and her husband Brock and the little ones Jace, Nixon, and baby Leila. It was a relaxing trip and everyone had a really great time. I unfortunately got sick and only had a little bit of a great time. I didn't even want to go shopping at the outlets--crazy, I know! But shopping is not fun when you don't feel well. We did get to see Nolan, Treo, Jaylee, and meet their new baby Kash. Jaylee, Nixon, and Allison are about the same age. Alli and Nix are good buddies and always seem to have fun (get into mischief) when they're together. It was very fun to see them with Jaylee too. On Sunday Labu and Papa took Alli and I stayed behind at the condo. They went to hike in a slot canyon, go to the temple grounds, and find one our ancestors grave. I gave my mom my camera and said I haven't taken a picture all weekend so take some if you want. These were the pictures she took. Thanks Mama.Allison and her cousin Nixon. I love that they're holding hands. So cute!
Papa offering a helping hand.

Visiting the grave of our ancestors. I think this would be my Great-great-great-great Grandpa. I will have to double check the number of greats.

No comments: