Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cozumel

was our last stop before heading back to Miami and onto home. We had a good time in Cozumel. We did some shopping and the new bag I bought in Belize bled onto my skin and clothes (luckily it came right out). Uh...yeah...cool. When we got home I washed it 3 times and even in the last wash it still bled a little in the water. Awesome. Besides that it was great.
The culprit bag...grrr...but still cute :)
After a while we went to a beach. It was nice beach if you like laying in the sun, ordering sodas and nachos delivered to your shaded table, seeing peacocks and chickens wandering around, and looking at a beautiful view. But not if you like nibbling fish. That's right I said nibbling fish. We were all just standing around about chest deep in the water when it felt like something bit me. Not hard but enough to notice and I jokingly said I think a fish just bit me. Everyone laughed and didn't believe me. Then later on Dave and some others said they felt like they had been nibbled on too. They still stayed in the water but after that first bite I just hung out on the beach and on the very edge of the water. Swimming with piranhas (not really) is not my idea of fun.
Hi Dave!
After we had had enough beach time we headed back to get on the boat for the last time.

We all had a fantastic vacation and made lots of fun new family memories. Thanks again Mom and Dad for this trip and also thanks again Mom and Dad Phillips for watching Allison and loving her so much!
We missed her tons!

No comments: