Thursday, January 21, 2010

Smile For The Camera

Allison's hair is long enough on the top that I can put it in a little half pony tail. This was the first time I did it because usually she does not like having anything in her hair. But being the great Mom that I am I bribed her with candy and did her hair while she ate it. And then since she looked so dang cute we had to have a photo session! The whole looking in the mirror thing is somewhat cheesy but I love these pictures, especially the fourth one down. That photo very well could be my favorite picture of Allison so far, top three at least!




Allison loves everything that is soft! Here she is cuddling up to my robe. Notice the extra jammies on the floor, she carries jammies around and lays down on the floor with them. She loves blankets, soft jackets, sweatshirts and towels. Oh and she loves to feel the fabric of clothes when we shop. She is so funny. Do/did your kids love this too?

2 comments:

Scott and Tobi said...

My kids loved the silky edge of their blankets and when they couldn't get that silky underwear worked just fine!!!

I agree Pic # 4 is so, so, so darling. Love Aunt Tobi

Unknown said...

What website did you use for your blog book? I have been thinking of doing one too.
Oh, and sorry about my friend's comments about the whole "pet peeve" thing. I always seem to unintentionally offend everyone when I post things.