Monday, June 16, 2008

It has been decided...

Baby Allison is on her way. I have been so indecisive about choosing a name. When it came to girls names there weren't any that I totally loved. But this entire time Dave has LOVED Allison. So finally for Father's Day I gave him his gift; I committed to the name he loves so much. I think it is a pretty name and it is classic. Now we just have to hope that the doctor was correct in saying we are having a girl. If not, well, we have a much easier time deciding on boy names.

4 comments:

The Pyper's! said...

Yeah... and that is such a cute Father's Day gift! We are excited for you guys!

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

That is way sweet. I think it is about time that you post a prego picture. You are a way cute prego! I am so excited for you!

Unknown said...

OK so we need to get together and I also need your address and an e-mail?? I am in the middle of updating everything and I realized I have neither for you and dave! OK let us know when you get some free time and maybe we could go to a bee's game or something?? You can e-mail me at lis.pyper@gmail.com

The Archuleta's said...

I'm glad you picked Allison. That one was my Favorite.