Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Golf

The weather is so nice today. It is a great golf day. It is 75 degrees with only a slight wind...Perfect. Dave and I really like to golf. Although my love cannot compare to the amount of love that Dave has for the game. I feel bad but I probably will not be a great golf partner this summer. Our sweet baby is due in August and I am already not liking the heat.


Here is a picture at one of our favorite courses. It is called Millsite in Ferron, UT. Ferron is not far from Dave's family "cabin" in Emery. We golf there when we stay down at the house.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! We really need to go golfing with you guys because we love golfing together too! We should go before your belly gets in the way....LOL! Love you guys and miss ya...we need to get together- it's been too long!

rach said...

Mel u look so cute!!!!

thehaagfamily said...

How are you guys? We miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!! Things have been so crazy out here in California lately... With me going back to school (almost have my AA degree) and the boys sports and scouts and Sabrina's girlscouts (she is a daisy), I have little time for sleep. Robert has been working on things around the house and just about starting a new project every weekend. We would like to see some current pics of you guys (and the belly, hehehehe) and would love to be able to come up for the baby's blessing so please make sure the we get updated as the info comes in . Well gotta go and do some homework ttyl-Jennifer Haag Azusa,CA