Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Halloween!

"I'm a mean old witch with a hat,
I ride on my broom with my hamburger Benson!" 

We had a very fun Halloween this year. Our favorite part was being with our cute little witch and yummy baby hamburger! Dave and I took Allison trick-or-treating for the first time. She loved it! She even started running along with some older girls from across the street. Benson was strolling along with us, looking adorable I might add. We went to G&G S's neighborhood and went around for a block or so before our little trick-or-treaters were tiring and getting chilled. Then it was over to the G&G P's for some more Halloween fun. That fun included scones!



 Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble....
Watch out for these two spooky witches!

1 comment:

rach said...

YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE MEL!