Monday, July 25, 2011

At The Hospital


~Benson~
In my completely unbiased opinion I must say that he very well may be the cutest little boy ever. We are in love!
He had a nice bath. He screamed like crazy at first but when he was wrapped up warm and getting his hair washed he loved it. I love seeing Dave's hand compared to Benson's face. So tiny, fresh, and brand new.
Here are a few visitors. I was so bad about taking pictures of people when they came. Makes me sad now. But Benson had a lot of visitors. Thank you everyone who came to see us, at the hospital and after.
We love each of you.
We loved spending time with Benson. Alli was sick while we were at the hospital so she stayed away most of the time. We missed her and loved the few times she came for visits but we also loved just spending time with Benson getting to know him. We had lots of cuddles and naps together, we dressed him up, went for walks in the hall. It was nice to bond with our new baby.
Time to go home...
Oh this outfit was so cute! I love the puppies on Benson's feet. And I can't believe how small he is in the car seat!
We love you Benny Boo!!!

No comments: