Friday, January 28, 2011

?????????

We went to the doctor this morning and had our ultrasound. We thought we were going to find out if this little baby would be a girl or boy. Instead we saw the head, spine, legs, feet, arms, hands, tummy, pretty much everything but the gender. They determined that I am about two weeks behind where they thought I was. So baby was still too small to tell much info and had it's ankles crossed so there really was no way of telling what it is. Oh well. We are scheduled for a new ultrasound in one month. Lucky us, we get to see our munchkin again! That is always fun and comforting.
So until then tell us what you think it will be:
girl
boy
other :)
Oh and my new due date is July 6!

6 comments:

wuxiheather said...

Congrats! I was due August 19 but they changed me to Sept 1, so sounds like we're in the same boat, so to say. I vote for a...boy, just to mix it up. Love ya!

Karie said...

My guess . . . another cute little girl!

Dane and Annie said...

I am just curous about something: In your post you said " Instead we saw their head, spine, legs, feet, arms, hands, tummy.." Their is a plural. Are you having twins?? Is that why there is a "other" option??? Because it's gotta be either boy OR girl uness thre is the posibility of both!!

Melanie said...

No, no. No twins for us. Sorry for any confusion. The "other" I meant like alien or something ;)

Williams said...

i was so sad when i talk to dave on sunday, but it means you get to have more pics of the baby!!

Paula said...

I'm going with GIRL!!
Two sweet lil girls!
Sorry about the ultrasound...that would be so frustrating! My kids have never been very shy about showing off their 'junk'! haha!