Saturday, November 27, 2010

Wedding!!!

My brother Josh married his sweetheart Kira today in the Draper Temple. We are so happy for them! They are perfect for each other and I am thrilled to have another sister! The ceremony was lovely. It was wonderful to see Grandma S. She was enjoying the occasion and was the most spry that we had seen her in a while. Allison looked so pretty in her dress. I couldn't help but take some pictures while we waited for the Bride and Groom. All of the little nieces wore this dress. It was funny that night Dave said, "before this night is over I will end up picking up that other little girl". He was referring to Kira's niece Violet. She and Allison looked like twins! Same age, hair, and dress. They seriously look so much alike. I wish I would have taken their picture.

That night they had a reception at Highland Gardens. They did a great job with the decorations and the food was very good. Everyone had a nice time chatting, dancing, munching, and mingling. It was a very fun party!
Lookin' good!



Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. S!We love you!

No comments: