Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Miracles Do Happen

My heart is full and my thoughts are focused right now. An old friend of mine linked me to this blog and I am so glad I read through their blogs from the past 9 days.
I don't know this family but what has been happening in their life has affected mine.
Life is so fragile and precious.
I know I am guilty of feeling that the same way this mother did while she quickly went down the hall, straightened the shoes, quickly put the folded laundry on the shelf....multi-tasking while not concentrating on the most important thing in her life.
No big deal, right? WRONG!
Her life turned upside down in the few minutes time she was right down the hall.
Things can wait, laundry can wait.
This was a powerful reminder to me. Her story, strength, and testimony has humbled me but has also given me strength. May God continue to bless their family. Hold your loved ones a little tighter and a little longer. Families are Forever.....

Click here for ways you can help this family.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Oh my gosh. I just can't even imagine. This, and what's happened to the Toone's great-grandchildren definitely makes me just want to curl up with Will and never let him go.