Saturday, November 14, 2009

Football!



Dave and I went to a University of Utah football game a couple of weeks ago. The game was good but the weather was not so good. It rained for the first half. Oh well, we still had fun and we are glad the Utes won! Are you shocked I said that? I am a true half and half fan. I grew up cheering for the Cougars, my entire lineage went to BYU, I have a strong love for the school, its programs, and its atmosphere. But I actually went to school at the U not BYU. My family is blue and Dave's family is red. So what to do... go with my heart(BYU) or my mind and a little heart(U of U)? I will simply continue to enjoy both schools, except if they are playing each other, then I will always be a BYU fan! This is a silly thing to think about. Only in Utah with its Holy War rivalry would one have to debate this. I say to Dave just be glad I like football in the first place!

1 comment:

Scott and Tobi said...

Stick to your guns Melanie! GO COUGS! Love ya Dave.

Uncle Scott