Friday, October 23, 2009

Dear Allison,
Your daddy and I are the luckiest people because we get to love you and be with you everyday. I tell you everyday that I am so lucky that I get to be your mommy. You and daddy are great buddies and play for hours. We love your laugh, your voice, your smile, and the funny noises and faces you make. The bunny rabbit face you make always makes us giggle. You are a special soul and a joy to be around. You are smart, sweet, fun, mischievous, and absolutely precious. We hope that as the years go on you will always remember how much you are loved. You have made our lives complete and our hearts full. We love you Alli Bear.
Love, Mommy and Daddy
fresh from heaven
six whole monthsour babe is one

4 comments:

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

Such cute pictures!

Craig Spongberg said...

Dear Dave and Melanie,
As one of the Grandpa's to this little bundle of joy I just wanted to tell you how proud of you two I am. You do such a good job of teaching Ally and protecting her. Continue to teach her to pray. Read to her the Scriptures and help her to develop a love and relationship with Her Savior, Jesus Christ.
You are great parents and examples to her and me.
With Love, Grandpa Craig

The Archuleta's said...

Happy Birthday Allison! Can't believe that she is already one.

Kimmie said...

So cute! She is such a fun little girl and we love playing with her! I love your pictures!