Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Spider Woman

Dave called me a couple weeks ago to inform me that I had given birth to Spider Woman. He then went on to describe what he was talking about and I was laughing so much. The trouble was she would stop whenever she saw him so he couldn't get it on video. But after some sneaking I was able to capture Spider Woman in action. She had a hard time gripping because she was wearing shoes but sure enough she is a climber. The next video was the same day right after this one. Allison is such a joy to be around and is always full of love and entertainment.

5 comments:

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

She is so cute! Has she learned how to climb out of her crib?

Scott and Tobi said...

Oh, oh look how here comes Allison to get into everything, nothing is going to keep her out!!!

Karie said...

Wow, that's pretty tricky! She's going to have that figured out before you know it!

Craig Spongberg said...

My favorite is how she climbs up on my lap.
Grandpa

Jack and Nicci said...

hahaha holy crap, that is one strong little baby!