Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Our Life



I am sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything. Halloween was fun. I took Allison in her costume to see Dave at work, ran errands, and spent the evening at my parents house. That weekend we had Allison's baby blessing. It was lovely. She had a beautiful dress with a little pearl bracelet, crocheted shoes, and a pretty headband. I will try to post some of those pictures but they're on my Mom's camera. I was so excited about her dress though. We bought it with the idea that it will be a family heirloom. We had Allison's name and birthday embroidered on the slip. All the girl cousins on my side of the family will wear this dress and have their names embroidered as well. And pass it on and on.
Some other things that have been going on lately include getting excited for Scott to come home from his mission in December and going to Aruba for Christmas! Dave has been busy with work. I am just busy with my cutie pie and trying to find time for me and to get things done around here. It is crazy that a day will go by and I feel like I have been so busy and did so much but really I didn't do anything except take care of Alli. She sure is getting to be so much fun though.
So that is our life, currently.

7 comments:

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

She is such a cute pumpkin. That is great that dave is going to grad school, what type of degree? What days are you going to be in arub? Hope I get to see you when I come home.

MegBass said...

cutest little pumpkin ever!!!!

Elwell Family said...

What a cutie! I totally know what you mean about not getting anything done around the house, but feeling exhausted at the end of the day! But, there is light at the end of the tunnel. It gets easier. Baby stage is a lot of work....then they become toddlers and it opens up a whole new world of work and worry! Ah the joys of motherhood. Glad to hear you all are doing well. Alli is adorable and I love the idea of the family heirloom dress!

Unknown said...

I loved her dress! I really do want to use it if I ever am blessed with a little girl.

Unknown said...

SOoo cute!! Grad school huh?? That is what we are going through now - we really really need to get together!!

thehaagfamily said...

Awwww thats such a cute picture. I can't wait to see the pics of her blessing.

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

Hey Love the new back ground.