Sunday, January 27, 2008

4 Things

4 Jobs You’ve Had:
1. Hostess
2. Office Tech (I did a little bit of everything in the office)
3. Nanny
4. Preschool Teacher

4 Movies You Could Watch Over & Over:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Elf
3. Disney Movies
4. Fever Pitch (this is the first movie Dave and I saw together)

4 Places You’ve Lived:
1. Salt Lake City, UT (Cottonwood Heights, Sugarhouse, & Draper)
2. Long Beach, CA
3. Provo, UT
4. London... for a month & a half :)

4 TV Shows You Love to Watch:
1. Amazing Race
2. Shark
3. The Office
4. CSI

4 Places You’ve Been on Vacation:
1. Maui
2. Paris
3. St. Thomas
4. Scotland

4 Websites You Visit Daily:
1. AOL
2. Our Bank
3. Blogger
4. Utah Real Estate (sometimes)

4 Of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Tacos
2. Sandwiches (turkey, pb&j)
3. Tomato Soup
4. Anything Dave Makes!

4 Places You’d Rather Be:
1. A Ski Lodge
2. On the Beach
3. In Front of a Fireplace (at a Ski Lodge)
4. Traveling Anywhere

Lucky People To Tag:
1. Shalise

4 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Melanie! Cute blog and congrats on your pregnancy! How exciting! I hope you have been feeling ok. The first part can be rough... well all of it can be rough, but it's worth it! I'm excited to stay up to date with you guys through your blog! love, Jill

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

That was fun! I was going through my emails and I found an old one of these that you sent me and your answeres have not changed much! Hope your having a good week! love ya- Shalise

The Pyper's! said...

So jealous of living in London! I think we should go on vacation there!

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

lindsey saw your blog and she wanted to say congrats and she thinks that is really exciting that you are having a little baby.