Monday, December 10, 2007

Good Times

So I figure I can handle about one blog a month... just kidding. I really am that busy but I will honestly try to be better about it. I wanted to say that I am excited for Christmas! We have yet to go see the lights at Temple Square but I'm sure we will. It is a tradition. We attempted to go about a week ago with our best triple dating couple friends but then by the time we got downtown the consensus among all of us was that we wanted to eat instead. We ended up at California Pizza Kitchen rather than Temple Square. We love spending time with the Staples and Pyper's. Good friends make life wonderful.

2 comments:

The Pyper's! said...

AWWW!! We love you guys too! Have a fun anniversary weekend!! And when you get back we need to actually go see the lights prior to Christmas!! LOL :)

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

I am so sorry that I have not commented yet. That night was way way fun. I am really really going to miss you. You will have to come up to washington. we am just going to miss you guy.